Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Fall Mopedness!


Fall is definitely here; well at least in northwestern Connecticut.
The leaves are changing and falling fast. There was even a frost
this past weekend. My girlfriend and I came up to the country from
Brooklyn. On Saturday I was able to switch out the leaking tank on
the Honda Express and slap a working engine one of my Batavus
Regencys. We were able, for the first time since owning mopeds,
to each ride our own ped and take some nice fall foliage rides
together. We rode to my brother's house Saturday evening at
sunset and returned home after dusk. Next time we'll remember
to pack gloves (soooo cold!). Sunday, we rode to the top of
Mohawk Tower and took the long way home around Tyler Lake.
I've still got some kinks to work out with the Regency, but I've
got some ideas for next weekend. Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment