Friday, October 15, 2010

Moped #12: 1976 Puch Maxi N

I bought this Puch a few weeks back on Ebay for $405. Not a bad price
considering it was located so near to Boston. I'm going to go pick it up
from my gf's parents house this weekend. I'm excited to see it in person.
The sellers photos show that this thing is pretty minty. Hooray! My first
Maxi and my first E50! Check it out!

























This is going to be my gf's daily rider for now. It'll be a while
before I'll get to take off the fenders, sidecovers, and throw a
Gilardoni, etc. on it. Plus I've got to finish my Debri and Solex
bikes, as well as complete my year long TSM build before I start
another super build. I'm still deciding between Polini or Malossi
engine cases for the TSM. I'm also deciding between a straight up
70cc kit or doing a 50cc water-cooled bike, which is super tempting
and will certainly challenge my building skills. I'll keep you posted as
soon as my opinion is swayed in a direction. I'm open to influence.

No comments:

Post a Comment