Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Oh Rally!

Thanks to Leslie, Pete, Seth, Cliffy, Mahoney, Allen, Ari, Rick and everyone
at Mission 23 for throwing together a great series of events and rides at
this weekends PEDS rally. It was seriously the best time I've had in the
city since I moved here 6 years ago. Here are some photos taken by
Michael, Beth and myself on our iPhones. I'll be posting videos soon!


Ari and I rocked kitted PA50-IIs all weekend, ketchup n' mustard style.
Beth and I rode doubles the entire weekend. I'm so proud of our bike.
It ripped through 3 boroughs, all 3 days, no issues.





Thanks also to everyone who came out. There were an overwhelming
number of people who came out, drove down, drove up for this rally.
It was impossible to meet with everyone, but I was proud to at least
share a little communal riding time with all of you through our city.
I'm looking forward to my next rally, though I'm not sure which I will
be attending next; I'm certain that this was not my last. Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment