Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Labor Day Weekend Impulse Buy

Bought this off a guy it CT on eBay Buy It Now for a super deal. 
1985 Puch Maxi Sport LS 2 Speed. Here it is as I found it in the seller's mower shed.

A little dusty with a few dings but complete.
Hippie sticker was the first thing to go!
Sometimes I wish I could crawl up inside my mopeds and build a cozy little home...



then again, too much of a good thing might be deadly.
Pristine ZA50 tranny! In the process of rebuilding with new pucks and oil seals.




As she sits now in my Brooklyn apartment. Had a set of EBRs and a 
racer seat sitting around. Shocks are from my TSM

I have a Techno Boss pipe lying around too. Gonig to set this up with a 
70cc K Star and 15mm Bing for Beth to ride till I finish her Rigid Bobber Maxi.

Might have to go with the natural Bandit / Trans AM theme for this build...

1 comment: